YIELDPRO SCOUT INTERNSHIP
YieldPRO Scouts inspect fields for weeds, insects, diseases, and other observations.
- Create scouting reports that identify weeds, insects, diseases, growth stages, stand counts, and any field anomalies
- Report observations to coordinators and region enablement leads
- Utilize drones to make observations and collect data (select individuals)
- Collect tissue samples and data from in-field trials
- Create region scouting summaries from data collected each week
YIELDPRO COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP
Student Coordinators manage a team of 4-5 YieldPRO Interns in a designated region.
- Review scouting reports to ensure accuracy of weed/disease/insect observations, growth staging, stand counts, nutrient deficiencies, and other field anomalies. This also includes grammatical accuracy.
- Report observations to Enablement Leads
- Provide agronomic and technical diagnostic support to interns remotely and directly
- Work with enablement lead on special projects through summer
- Work with region team to create scouting summaries from data collected each week